if u dont unironically like at least a few high school musical songs you are lying
Different Kinds of Readers.
- The Devourer: Each book is a snack for this kind of reader--but it doesn't mean that s/he won't enjoy each book just as much.
- The Lover: Books read by this kind of reader are read in hidden, stolen moments at the most unexpected times.
- The Slow Dancer: Books are a treat that this kind of reader savors. Slow and steady wins this reader's race, as his/her eyes take in and taste each and every word.
- The Addict: Books are a conquest to this kind of reader. S/he will buy more books than s/he can read, but s/he will ALWAYS have something to read.
- The Classic: Books of the past are a gift to this reader. Prose in the style of early contemporary authors, or stories written long ago, are favorites for this reader.
- The Die-Hard: Genres are a way of life for this reader. S/he finds a niche and sticks to it--veering from what s/he knows for short bursts of time.
- The Advocate: This reader is a lover of books. S/he is not just a reader, but an advocate of reading--hoping that the future will contain more readers.
- What kind of reader are you? Add on if you wish!
basketball is so stupid like okay cool you can breathe in poison gas for 20 minutes and then die what’s the big deal
i don’t think that’s how you play basketball
why dont they just give everybody a ball it not like the ball is so expensive
There should be a show called “You’ll Never Find Out” where each week there’s a new story with a new set of characters and it always ends on a cliffhanger.
Well hello there satan
NO BUT THEN IN THE SEASON FINALE THEY HAVE LIKE 3 MINUTE SPOTS TO SHOW THE CONCLUSIONS FOR ALL THE STORIES
AND PLOT TWIST: All those unconnected stories? They connect like puzzle pieces in the end.
SOMEBODY MAKE THIS HAPPEN